Nog een achtergrond die al heel lang in mijn doos lag. Ik vond gewoonweg geen stempel van mensen die ik erbij wilde zetten die qua afmeting 'klopten'. Maar een tijdje terug bestelde ik deze en waarempel; het pastte! Nog alles wat meeer kleur gegeven en dat was het... Ik ben er niet helemaal blij mee hoe het geheel geworden is, maar dat komt omdat ik alles op een stuk papier met opgedepte inkt ben begonnen jaren terug...
Another background wich was in my background box for a long time. I just didn't find a stamp from people that I wanted to put onit from wich the sizes matched. But, a while back I ordered these and they fitted! I put some more color on the paper and that was it... I'm not entirely happy with how this one turned out, but that is becouse I started on a piece of paper with some blotted ink years ago...
Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Stampinback
Inkt: Versafine sepia, DI Pine needles en Tattered rose
Overige: Aquarelpapier met daarop inkt afgeveegd, diverse kleuren DI markers en DP
Ik maak steeds best veel op de stempeldonderdagmiddagen, dus ga ik wat vaker posten; i.p.v. om de dag, kun je hier vaker elke dag iets nieuws ntfekken de komende tijd...
I usually make a lot of projects on the stamping Thursday afternoons, so I'm going to post more often; instead of every other day, you can found here nore frequently a post per day for the next period...
Fijn weekend en creatieve groetjes,
Gerrina
Met dit project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this project at:
Try it on Tuesday: Pretty papers
Love those Pretty papers challenge: Anything goes with patterned paper opt. fall florals
Allsorts Challenge: #859 Anything goes opt.Anything autumn
A perfect time for craft: Anything goes

Love the colourful couple against the muted colour background.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCarol x
So very pretty and creative!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
Both Autumnal and romantic Gerrina, thanks so much for sharing with us at our new Allsorts challenge. Something went in the post this morning!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenB x
I love this Gerrina - I think you have made a wonderful focal point on a strong background panel
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBlessings
Maxine
Het tafereeltje ziet er mooi herfstig en vredig uit!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGrt,
Josje.