Pagina's

▼

zaterdag 10 oktober 2026

Gestreepte vrouw serie / Striped lady serie

Nieuw (voor mij) is deze stans waarbij een gestreept vrouwen silhouet in een frame uitgestanst word. Ik vind het best lastig als je door een stans beperkt word in de grootte van wat je maakt, maar denk dat deze serie van drie wel goed aangeeft dat ik deze toch op verschillend manieren kon gebruiken:

New (to me) is this die that cuts out a striped silhouette of a woman within a frame, I find it quite challenging when a sie limits the size of what I'm creating, but I think this series of three clearly shows that I was able to use it in various ways after all:


Kaart/card:


CaS Art Journal Page:


Art Journal Page:

Gebruikte materialen voor alle drie:
Used materials for all three:
Stempels: Craft&You, Crafts&Things, Crafts&Things
Stanzen: onbekend
Inkt: DO Lost shadows en Lumberjack plaid
Overige: Paars, blauw, rood, wit en zwart cardstock, zwarte en witte fijnschrijver, vellum tekst, vrouwenafbeelding



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met het 1e project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering the first project at:
NBUS Challenge: #91
Gem of a challenge: Challenge 9 Anything goes

Met het 2e project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering the second project at:
Wednesday Creative inspiration blog: Anything goes
Lil Patch Crafty Friends challenge: #287 Anything goes

Met het 3e project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering the third project at:
Sisterhood of crafters: Frame it
A perfect time for craft: Anything goes

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Nou, dat is dan ook weer gelukt ;-) en heel leuk geworden!
    Grt,
    Josje.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Unique and stunning card, I like how you showed three designs with it! Glad you shared the first one with us at Allsorts challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a very different and clever die, makes really lovely cards, thanks so much sharing one with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A fab trio of cards using that unusual, but gorgeous die. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina