"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

dinsdag 29 september 2026

In de wind / In the wind

De afgelopen dagen heeft het wat meer en harder gewaaid en daardoor vond ik deze windmolen wel iets om te gebruiken. Ik heb met een fijnschrijver de afbeelding wat vergroot en wat meer in een omgeving gezet. In zwat/wit zag het er al leuk uit, maat ik heb er toch nog een klein beetje kleur aan gegeven.

The last few days it has been more windy, and that is why I thought this windmill stamp would be a good one to use. I used a fine-liner to enlarge the image slightly and place the windmill in a bit more of a setting. It looked nice in black and white, but I decided to add just a touch of color after all.




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: The Card hut
Inkt: Versafine Clair Nocturne, DO Mowed lawn, Salty ocean en Dusty concord
Overige: Aquarelpapier, zwarte fijnschrijver, diverse kleuren DI markers, kwast en water



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met dit project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this project at:
NBUS Challenge: #90
Pammie's Inky Pinky challenges: #2639 Anything goe
Lil Patch Crafty Friends challenge: #286 Anything goes

6 opmerkingen:

  1. A beautiful result Gerrina - love the light colour wash you gave it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the silhouette windmill and delicate colouring.
    Carol x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely design, Gerrina. It brought back memories of a visit to the Netherlands a couple of years ago.
    Liz xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A lovely windmill image - thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is lovely Gerrina, such a nice CAS design, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina