"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

dinsdag 31 maart 2020

Zeezicht / Seaview

Het is me gelukt om me in te houden! Vandaag ben ik eerst aan het opruimen gegaan.  Heerlijk dat ik niet alleen weer een stukje van mijn hobbykamertje heb opgeruimd, maar ook weer een stukje van ons huis. Daarna heb ik eerst alle nieuwe stempels van Art Specially, die ik gisteren had gemount, afgedrukt en een plaatsje gegeven in mijn mappen voordat ik ermee aan de slag ben gegaan.
De eerste is er een met de mooie bootstempel; ik heb zo'n zin  om zo'n uitzicht weer eens IRL te zien..., maar omdat dat niet gaat, heb ik het maar op papier gemaakt; kan ik er toch naar kijken...

I managed to hold me back! Today I first started with decluttering. Feels so good that I, not only decluttered a piece of my craftsroom, but also a piece of our home, After that was done I first stamped all my new stamps from Art Specially, wich  had mounted yesterday, and gave them a place in my stamping folders, before I got stamping with them.
The first is one with the beautiful boatstamp; I long for seeing a vieuw like ths one IRL..., but because I can't I made one on paper so I can still see this...





Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Art Specially
Inkt: Versafine Onyx black, DI Salty ocean, Broken china Mustard seed, Wild honey, Spun sugar en Barn door
Overige: Art Journal, blendingtool, lwast en water



Creatieve groetjes,
Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
ARTastic (FB): Come fly with me
Shopping our stash: #417 Under the sun, moon and stars
Make my Monday: #119 Make your own background
Just add Ink: #496 Just add "E"

19 opmerkingen:

  1. Stunning card Gerrina, a beautiful design. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een pracht kaart en ook een pracht tekst.
    Goed bezig geweest Gerrina!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What an awesome sunset Gerrina, it's a stunning creation.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW - this is amazing Gerrina - love it!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the artistic watercolour feel of this nautical scene Gerrina - just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow, Gerrina ... how beautiful ... seeing this lovely scene is definitely a reason to smile! Hugs, Anita :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Prachtig kaartje met deze zonsondergang! Toen ik vanochtend opstond was de lucht ook al zo mooi gekleurd, zonder het mooie vergezicht natuurlijk maar toch.. De tekst is ook een goeie, die gaan we inzetten vandaag ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I really love this sentiment - it's uplifting and thought provoking. Chantell Just Add Ink

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is such a beautiful scene you've created! So pretty! Thanks for playing along and letting us know about the bad link at Shopping Our Stash, I think I've fixed it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Stunning. Certainly a big reason to smile, such beauty.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Een werkelijk schitterende kaart, zo mooi!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Beautiful card, love the scene / background you have created here!
    Thanks so much for celebrating the sun, moon & stars with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Oh wow-- such striking colors! Very artistic and eye-catching! Can't say enough about the excellent design. Thanks for sharing at SOS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. This is a beautiful card and I just love the sentiment! You background is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I'm with you Gerrina, I also wish I could witness a scene like this on a beautiful beach somewhere. Your sky is gorgeous and the sunset (or sunrise) is simply amazing.
    Thank you for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs.
    Maria.DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Die Karte mit dem wundervollen Spruch ist ein Traum, unglaublich schön.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Beautiful watercoloring! Gorgeous use of the sunset colors. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Beautiful card! Glad you were able to join us for the Make Your Own Background Paper challenge!


    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT - https://www.creativetimewithme.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina