"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

dinsdag 16 mei 2023

Label / Tag

Oeps, gisteren helemaal vergeten een post hierop te zetten... en dat terwijl ik nog zo veel heb om te laten zien... Vandaag dan maar gauw een nieuwe post voor jou:
In mijn achtergrondendoos vond ik ook dit label. Ooit gemaakt bij de 1e keer dat ik ooit een gelliplate probeerde op een beurs. Dit jaar ben ik wat beter in het gebruiken van van alles uit mijn voorraad en dus moest deze ook gebruikt worden... Ik was bezig met de silhouette stanzen en, ondanks de best "moody" achtergrond vond ik deze hier ook goed op passen.
 
Oeps,  I totally forgot to post a new post yesterday... and |I have still so many things to show you... Today a new post for you:
I found this label in my backgroundbox. I made it a long-long time ago on am event amd it was one of my first tries with a Gelliplate. This year I am a lot better in using up all kind of things from my stash, so this one had to be used too... I was working with silhouette die cuts before and, inspite of the somewhat "moody" background, I thought this one fitted here well.



Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stanzen: Nellie Snellen, Crealies
Inkt: DI Aged mahony
Overige: Mixed Mediapapier, aquarelpapier, blendingtool en tekststicker



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met dit label doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this tag at:
Try it on Tuesday: Keep it simpel
Crafty Calender Challenge: Anything but square
A Perfect time for craft: Anything goes

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This tag is awesome. I love the texture on the background and how it contrast with the silhouettes. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gaaf Gerrina met een wit silhouette !!!
    Groeten Ineke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love that background and that white silhouette!! Perfect!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, this is stunning Gerrina - love that background and the white silhouette die cut is perfect against it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. pearshapedchris. Ooh Gerrina, This is a wonderful example of keeping it simple. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a so wonderful tag Gerrina ! Love the beautiful background you have created with the gelliplate, and the contrast with the two silhouettes, just gorgeous.
    I wish you a great weekend, big hugs, Caty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love that sentiment! Great work. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz
    @SassysLLC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina