"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

vrijdag 6 oktober 2023

Pompoenen 1 / Pumkins 1

Al een hele tijd laat ik hier dingen zien die ik maak met spullen uit mijn achtergrondendoos. Daarin zitten heel veel achtergronden en al ingekleurde, of alleen gestempelde afbeeldingen. Dit jaar heb ik als doel gesteld om veel van de dingen die ik in mijn kleine hobbykamertje heb verzameld te gebruiken, zodat ik wat meer ruimte krijg. Meer ruimte betekend vanwege de afmetingen van mijn hobbykamertje ook meer overzicht én dat ik beter bij mijn spulletjes kan. 
Heel langzaam aan 'verdwijnen' er dus dingen uit mijn voorraad en veel van die dingen komen ook niet meer terug. Soms omdat ik er te weinig mee werk, soms omdat ik nu heel anders werk. Maar heerlijk is het zeker!

Deze pompoenen lagen ook al een aantal jaren in de doos. Ik zou niet weten van welk merk ze zijn en ik weet ook niet meer waarom ik ze toendertijd niet meteen verwerkt heb; ik vind ze leuk, al heb ik er wel even over gedaan om te verzinnen wat ik ermee zou maken. Ik ben blij met het resultaat en, nu we hier wat meer herfstweer hebben, vind ik ze ook heel goed bij dit jaargetijde passen...

This year I show things here that I made with things from my background box. In that box are a lot of backgrounds, stamped and coloured images and some with just stamped images. My goal for this year is to use a lot of the things that I gathered in my little craftroom, so I will get more space. More space means, by the dimension of my little craftroom more overvieuw and that I can get to my craftthings easier.
Verry slowly there are things 'dissapearing' from my stash and a lot of those things won't come back. Sometimes because I use them to little, sometimes because I make different things now. But I love to do this for sure!

These pumpkins were in the box for a few years. I don't know wich branch they are and I don't know why I didn't use them immediately at that time; I like them, even though it took me a while to think what I would make with them. I am glad with the result and, now we have somewhat more of Autumn weather, I think they fit this season well...



Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: onbekend, Marianne Design
Stencil: Studio Light
Inkt: Versafine Clais Nocturne, DO Rustic wilderness, diverse kleuren DI
Overige: Aquarelpapier met daarop een stencil schoongemaakt, Aquarelpapier, kwast en water



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
Little red wagon: #725 Fall colours
Sisterhood of crafters: Shapes
Wednesday Creative inspiration blog: Autumn or Haloween
Ellibelle's crafty wednesday challenge: Anything goes
Inspiration station challenge: #55 Photo inspiration (Pumpkins, Gerrina Poncin)
Happy Little Stampers Watercolourchallenge: Anything goes 

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Super die pompoenen !!!!
    Mooi effect !
    Groeten Ineke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Geez, ignore the messed up comment above, it should say Very creative and fabulously FUN!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a fun card Gerrina, and I do like your quote!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fun colourful and creative Gerrina. Thanks for sharing at Sisterhood of Crafters.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely design, the sentiment is prefect for the card theme. Thanks for supporting The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I am really loving how this turned out! So fun and beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a great design. I love the different stamps you used and the lovely colors. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely autumnal card, great design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Great that you are using up your stash. These pumpkins are beautiful and you have made a lovely and well composed card. Thanks for sharing it with us this month at the Inspiration Station Blog. Smiles, Kathy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Great scene and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments, Happy little stamper

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. A lovely image. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina