"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

maandag 21 oktober 2024

'It's time to ride'

Gisteren liet ik je in deze post zien wat ik na deze kaart/Art Journal Page met stempels uit deze set heb gemaakt (hier).
Soms gebeurt het dat ik een idee in mijn hoofd heb en dat ga maken en dat het resultaat anders is als ik bedacht had. Dat was het geval bij deze kaart/Art Journal Page; achteraf gezien had ik een lichtere paarse inkt moeten gebruiken, zodat de tekst beter te lezen was...

Yesterday I showed you in this post what I made after this card/Art Journal Page with stamps from this set (here). 
Sometimes it happens that I have an idea in my head and are making it and the result is a bit different from how I thought it would. That was the case with this card/Art Journal Page; hineside I better had used a lighter purple ink, so the text would be easier to read...




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Picket Fens
Inkt: Versafine Onyx black, DO Carved pumpkin en Villainous potion
Overige: Aquarelpapier en vochtig doekje



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
Lil Patch Crafty Friends challenge: #240 Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesdaychallenge: Halloween/spooky
Colorful Options: Orange 
Perfect time for craft: Anything goes
Ellibelle's I spy with my little eye...: #20 Colours of the season
A place to start: #44 Anything goes

1 opmerking:

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina