Tussen mijn nieuwe stempelsets vond ik wat kleinere stempels. Die passen prima op deze kleine stukken papier die ik overhield bij het op maat snijden van aquarel papier. Op de ene heb ik een stencil xchoongemaakt (een 2e print van het stencil dat ik hier gebruikte) en daarna nog inkt opgedept van een ander stencil. de andere hield ik wat meer CaS. Beiden gebruik ik als labels voor op een kadootje, vandaar dat uk er ook nog geen gaatjes ingemaakt heb; dat doe ik als ik weet hoe ik ze wil gebruiken...
Between my new stamping sets I found some smaller stamps. Those fit perfectly on the little pieces pf aquarelpaper that were leftover when I cut some of it to rge seize I needed. On the first of them I cleaned a stencil (a 2nd print gtom the stencil I used here) and after that I mopped up some ink from other stencils. I use both of them as labels/tags for on a present, That is why I didnlt put holes in them; that I''ll do when I now how I will use them...
Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Onbekend
Stencil: Onbekend
Inkt: Versafine Clair Nocturne, DO Squeezed lemonade, Mowed lawn Wild honey en Salty ocean
Overige: Aquarelpapier met daarop een stencil schoongemaakt en inkt opgedept, kwast en water en verschillende kleuren Zig CC brushes
Creatieve groetjes,
Gerrina
Met het 1e project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering the first project at:
Do All Kreatives challenge: #114 Anything goes opt. Lila&grun/Lila&blau
Simon Says Stamp Wednesdaychallenge: Make your own background
Lil Patch Crafty Friends challenge: #282 Anything goes
Carlin's kaartenparadijs: Challenge 96 Alles mag
NBUS Challenge: #88
Met het 2e project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering the second project at:Pattie's Creations Design challenge: #244 Anything goes
A place to start: #62 Anything goes opt black and white
Pammie's Inky Pinky challenges: #2630 Anything goes


Fantastic tags perfect for these hot days. I love the effect of the stencils on the background and the colouring of the stamps is great. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen