"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

maandag 16 januari 2023

Elfje 2 / Fairy 2

Een tijdje geleden op een van onze donderdagmiddagen hebben Josje en ik deze techniek gedaan om achtergronden te maken. De bedoeling was om daarna erop te werken met stanzen en/of kant en klare plaatjes. In dit geval heb ik de achtergrond gemaakt en daarna de gebruikte stanzen gekleurd en erop geplakt. Ik gebruikte dezelfde soort elementen als voor die in deze post. Later afgewerkt door er een tekst bij te zoeken en toen vond ik 'm af.

A while ago on one of our thurday afternoons, Josje and I did this technique to make a background. We had to use a diegut or an already finished image on top of it. On this one I made the background, choode some diecuts, coloured them and put it on w white cardbase. I used the same elements as I did for the one in this post. I was looking for a text to go with it and found a stamp, so I stamped that one on it and thought it was finished




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Stampendous
Stanzen: Marianne Design,en Nellie Snellen
Inkt: Versafine Onyx black
Overige: Aquarelpapier, water, en diverse kleuren aquamarkers en tekststicker



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
Papercraft Challenges: #90 Anything goes
The crafter's café challenge: #293 Rainbow Colours (bright colours)
Lost Coast Designes: #159 Winged things
Creative Fingers: #247 Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesdaychallenge: Too cute!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een mooi kaartje met de leuke techniek en leuke elfjes stans
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the inlaid look of your die cuts combined with the colourful background ;o) Thank you so much for taking part in our newest "Anything Goes" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Loving how you used the diecuts over that gorgeous background Gerrina to create such a lovely card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great card. I like the background. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Cafe.
    Sabina DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very cute and very unique! Wonderful background, and I love the little fairy! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. 💗💗💗 this. I saw this on Papercraft Challenge and had to stop by for a closer look. I would love for you to enter it into my challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place. Your card clearly represents the Disney Fairy meet and greet at Pixie Hollow in Magic Kingdom, FL. Your card is a welcome addition to our challenge, and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. Have a creative week.
    Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina