"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

zaterdag 29 juli 2023

Uil boven de rivier / Owl above the river

Het is weer weekend... Na een regenachtige week hebben we nu een regenachtig weekend, dus vind ik het niet erg om te genieten van een lang F1 weekend en ben ik van plan veel in huis te doen, incluisief de kaarten voor de Zomer Challenge... Maar eerst heb ik een andere voor jou:
Ook deze kaart was er een die gestempeld en wel in mijn achtergrondendoos lag. Waarom ik 'm niet afgemaakt had is me niet duidelijk; ik  kan alleen maar bedenken dat ik op dat moment geen tijd daarvoor had en deze bij het opruimen in de doos gelegd heb. Het was heerlijk 'Zen' om deze in te kleuren! En fijn om deze uit de doos te zien verdwijnen...

It is weekend again... After a rainy week we have a rainy weekend, so I won't mind being inside and enjoying a long F1 weekend and doing a lot inside the house, including the cards for the Summer Challenge.But first I have another card for you:
This card was one that was also laying in my backgroundbox. Why I didn't finish it I don't know; I can only imagine that I run out of time at that moment and put this one in the box by cleaning up... It was so lovely 'Zen' to colour this one in! It felt so good to see this one disseapear from the box...




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Art Journey, 
Inkt: Versafine Onyx black
Overige: Stempelpapier, Prismacolor kleurpotloden



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
Art Journal Journey: Come fly with me
Addicted To Stamps and more: #451 Make your mark
Simon Says Stamp Wednesdaychallenge: Anything goes

16 opmerkingen:

  1. A lovely serene scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow what a gorgeous and majestic looking owl! Love the scene!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a fabulous owl Gerrina, I love the scene you've created. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A gorgeous image and very peaceful scene, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a marvelous scene of that peaceful woods. Owls are beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is fabulous, I hope you can do what I do occasionally and cut it down to add to a journal page. Hugs, Chrisx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Een prachtige kaart en super leuk met de prachtige uil.
    Het weer is niet bijzonder mooi voor buitenactiviteiten dus veel plezier Gerrina met je knutselspullen.
    Groetjes, Els

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. A very tranquil scene with the Owl taking centre stage Gerrina, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such a beautiful 'scene' Gerrina - I love how you have added colour to the branches and twigs!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Owls are a favorite bird of mine, so I love this. Thanks for linking up another journal page to AJJ for Alison's challenge. hugs-Erika

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love this Gerrina. The owl looks very majestic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I know that I - and a lot of us - can relate to your thought about this fabulous background: why didn't I finish this at the time?!! And it does feel good when it is finally used! I absolutely adore the whole scene and your coloring! Enjoy the rainy weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wonderful owl. Majestic and in a fabulous setting!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. fabulous page with owl, wonderful!!!!!
    Happy day , hug Elke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. What a handsome owl. Thank you for bringing him along to Allsorts. Sarah DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina