"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

maandag 3 juli 2023

Engel / Angel

Op een donderdag dat ik af te maken dingen en een hoop achtergronden meenam heb ik deze engel geƫmbossed op vellun ingekleurd en een van mijn gesponsde achtergronden gebruikt. Thuis nog een vellum tekst erbij gezocht en erop geplakt. Mijn 178ste project van dit jaar op de 184ste dag van het jaar, dus heb ik bijna elke dag iets gemaakt/laten zien... Gaaf dat dat lukt tot nu toe dit jaar...

On a Thursday that I took to finish things and a lot of backgrounds I coloured this angel that was stamped and embossed on vellum. And I used one of my sponged backgrounds. Back at home I surched for a vellum text to go with it and glued that on it. My 178th project of this year on the 184th day of this year, so I made/showed something allmost every day... Feels food that I pull this of until now this year...




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Carabelle Studio
Stencil: Istencils
Inkt: Versanark en zilver EP, DI Hickory smoke, Mustard seed en Peacock feathers, DO Wild Honey, Peacock feathers, Chippend sapjire, Carved pimpkin,  Wilted violet en Saltwater taffy
Overige: Mixed Media- en stempelpapiier, blendingtool, kwast en water en tekstop vellum



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
A Perfect time for craft: Anything goes
Lilypatch Crafty Friends challenge: #209 Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesdaychallenge: Anything goes
Shopping our stash: #498 Sentimentally yours

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie laagjes heb je opgebouwd, prachtige kaart Gerrina! Mooi dat zilver ook.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh Gerrina this is stunning - so beautiful, and a fabulous finish to your stamped/embossed angel.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina