"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

vrijdag 7 augustus 2026

Heb nooit spijt / Never regret

Ook deze beetje grungy bloemenstempel is er een die al langer in mijn doos met nog niet gebruikte stempels stond. Met de bloemen wilde ik een nat-in-nat aquareltechniel doen, maar ik miste nog wat en dus heb ik er de jonge dame die ik eerder hier al gebruikte nog en keer voor gebruikt. De achtergrond is simpelweg gesponst.

This a bit grungy flowerstamp is one that was sitting in my not-used-jet (Nimbus) stampbox. With the flowers I wanted to use a wet-in-wet aquareltechnique, but I thought it lacked something, so I used the young lady that I had used here before again on this ine. The background is simplyn sponged.




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: en Studio Light
Inkt: Versafine Clair Nocturne, DI Kitch flamingo en Tattered rose
Overige: Aquarel- en maskerpapier, blendingtool, kwast en water, verschillende Derwent Inktense en Caran D'Ache Museum aquarelpotloden



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met dit project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this project at:
Try it on Tuesday: Make it colorful
Sisterhood of crafters: Flowers
Triple B challenge: Anything goes opt moodboard
Beautiful blossoms challenge: Anything flowers goes opt. Moodboard
Do All Kreatives challenge: #115 Anything goes opt. Wetter
Wednesday Creative inspiration blog: Anything goes
Lil Patch Crafty Friends challenge: #283 Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog: Anything goes
Creative Fingers: #327 Anything goes
NBUS Challenge: #89
TicTacToe challenge: #297 (Any color+free+sentiment)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina