Zoals ik in de vorige post (hier) al vertelde, maakte ik met dezelfde 'city stempel' een serie. Deze keer met dezelfde kleuren inkt gekleurd als de eerste van de serie, maar met dit oudere paar erop. Ook zij wonen in deze stad...
As I mentiomed in the previous post (here), I created a serie using the same 'city stamp'. This time I used the same ink colors as the first oiece in the series, but featured this older cuple instead. They live in the city too...
Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Whimpsy
Stanzen: onbekend
Inkt: Versafine Clair Nocturne, DO Black soot, Ground expresso, Fired brick and Mermaid lagoon
Overige: Aquarelpapier, kwast en water, rood Stabillo All potlood, zwart en rood cardstock/papier en tekststicker
Creatieve groetjes,
Gerrina
Met dit project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this project at:
Art Journal Journey: Beautiful world
C.R.A.F.T. challenge: #790 Anything goes/grandparents
Do All Kreatives challenge: #118 Anything goes opt. Use die-cuts
Snippets Playground: Challenge #541 (man+woman; pieces of black+and red cardstock)
NBUS Challenge: #91 (the dies)
Creative Fingers: #330 Anything goes
Lil Patch Crafty Friends challenge: #287 Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesdaychallenge: Anything goes
Pammie's Inky Pinky challenges: #2640 Anything goes

Another wonderful card using the cityscape Gerrina - love that you have used the old couple - the city is not just for the young and glamourous!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBlessings
Maxine
Deze vind ik zò mooi, d'r kan zò een lijstje om! Ook de kleurtjes zijn heel mooi en subtiel!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGrt,
Josje.
Love the silhouette older couple against the city scape background.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCarol x
Fabulous card.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. Xxx
I love the old couple! Great page, Gerrina! Thank you for entering my challenge at Art Journal Journey.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHugs,
Mia
Co-administrator for AJJ
Now that is an unexpected take with your new stamp. But I love that couple. Thanks for joining Mia again at AJJ. hugs-Erika
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYour second project using your new stamp is another beauty! I love how you used the couple as your focal point! Thanks for sharing this with us!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh, simply wonderful! A fantastic, expressive stamped image of a city—and beautifully colored, too. And the older couple in the foreground is truly impressive. I love that you chose the silhouette of these older people, because their lives in the big city deserve to be honored as well. The composition is great, too; it almost looks as if the couple is actually walking along the street.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you so much for sharing your wonderful card in the current "Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge." It looks simply fantastic and brilliant.
Hugs, Uschi
Lovely card
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJoin my linky today
HERE
Much love