"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

donderdag 2 november 2023

Meer rozen... / More roses...

De twee rozen die je hier al eerder kon zien waren niet de enige die al gestempeld op aquarelpapier in mijn 'nog-af-te-maken'-doos lagen. Ook deze vond ik erin. En nu ik toch in de stemming was voor rozen, moest die ook maar eens gebruikt worden. Deze heb ik met    gecombineerd.

The two roses that I have showed you here where not the only roses that were laying already stamped on aquarelpaper, in my 'still-to-finish'-box. I found this one there aswel. And, now that I was in a 'roses-mood', I thought I had to use it too. I combined these with   




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: onbekend en Hero Arts
Inkt: Versafine Onyx black
Overige: Stempelpapier, Caran D'Ache kleurpotloden



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
The crafter's café challenge: #302 Flowers
Perfect time for craft: Anything goes
Gem of a challenge: week 22 Anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore challenge: #117 Anything goes 
Ellibelle's crafty wednesday challenge: Anything goes

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel mooi met die roos !!!!!
    groeten Ineke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie kaart met de roos Gerrina....en je kaart hieronder is werkelijk prachtig!
    Groetjes Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the colour of this Rose Gerrina, years ago we used to have one very similar and a lovely scent.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A gorgeous image of the rose Gerrina, and I love how you have added the other stamping and then mounted it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wat een mooi kaartje met de mooie stempel
    groetjes ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Flowers challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a beautiful floral card, thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely image of the rose! My grandprents used to have roses in their garden, so it brings my best memories <3

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina