"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

woensdag 8 november 2023

Rozen 4 / Roses 4

Al eerder maakte ik deze wat met een van de gestempelde rozen die ik in in mijn  'nog af te maken'-doos vond. Ik vind het gewoon zonde om zo'n mooie roos niet te gebruiken... Samen met een achtergrond die al geëmbost en gekleurd was uit mijn achtergrondendoos en wat washitape (dat ik ook veel vaker moet gaan  gebruiken) en wat kleuren, werd het dit:

Earlier I made this one with one of the stamped roses that I found in my 'still-to-finish'-box. I think it is a pitty not to use such beautiful rose... Together with a background that was already embossed and coloured from my background box and some washitape (wich I also need to use more often), and some coloring, it became this:




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Hero Arts, onbekend 
Inkt: Versafine Onyx black
Overige: Stempelpapier, washitape, Caran D'Ache kleurpotloden en wit cardstock



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
Try it on Tuesday: Sparkle all the way
Perfect time for craft: Anything goes
Shopping our stash: #509 Embossen
Simon Says Stamp Wednesdaychallenge: Emboss it
Ellibelle's I spy with my little eye...: #68 Shades of Autumn
Inspiration station challenge: #56 Photo inspiration (colours Gerrina Poncin)

11 opmerkingen:

  1. So wonderfully made and beautiful sparkle! Thank you so much for joining us this month at I spy with my little eye!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful embossed background!! Way to go shopping your stash and using from your "needs to finish" box. Thanks for playing along with our "embossing" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...we are so glad your joined the fun!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS509

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een mooie kaart met deze achtergrond en de kaart hieronder is ook al zo mooi!
    Groetjes, Els

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What beautiful colors you have used for your card. Also how good you have used things from your "stash, Sometimes that isn't easy, but yours came together beautifully. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at the Inspiration Station BLog this month. Smiles, Kathy, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So pretty, Gerrina! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Another beautiful combination of materials Gerrina - do I see sparkles on the background?
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful, sweet and simple design Gerrina. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. A lovely card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Lovely card Gerrina in delicate autumnal shades. Thanks so much for playing along with my theme of "Shades of Autumn" at Ellibelle's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge this month.
    Pauline xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina