"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." - Charles Mingus

zondag 23 juni 2024

Eekhoorns / Squirrels

Al een tijdje had ik wat stempels van grappige eekhoorns. (Een van mijn lievelingsdieren) in huis. Daar was ook een stanzenset bij uitgebracht, maar dat vond ik bij elkaar best duur worden en och, ik kon ze toch gewoon elke keer zelf uitknippen als dat moest? En toen zag ik pas geleden ergens dat de stanzen die erbij horen in de aanbieding waren voor de helft van de oorspronkelijke prijs... Die kon ik natuurlijk niet laten liggen... En dus heb ik er een kaart mee gemaakt...
Er worden minder druppels/heftige buien voorspeld, dus ik ben benieuwd of we nu toch zomer gaan krijgen... Zien is geloven...

For a while now I had some stamps with funny squirrels (One of my favorite animals) in my craftroom. They also had a matching die-cut set, but I found that one a bit pricy together and I could cut the squirrels out myself whenever I needed to do that... And then I saw lately somewhere the die-cut set for half of the normal price... I couldn't let them stay in the shop... And I made a card with them...
They predict less raindrops/heavy rain, so I am curious if we will get Summer here at least... Seeing is beleving...




Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Onbekend, Picket Fens
Stanzen: Picket Fens
Inkt: Versafine Onyx black, DO Vileimous potion, Wilted violet, Blueprint sketch, Mermaid lagoon, Mowed lawn, Rustic wilderness, Rusty hinge, Frayed burlap en Brushed corduroy
Overige: Aquarelpapier, kwast en water, zwarte Stabillo All potlood en een stickertekst



Creatieve groetjes,

Gerrina


Met deze kaart doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this card at:
Snippets Playground: Challenge #483(aquarel snippets for the squirrels)
Addicted To Stamps and more: #461 Die-cuts/stencils
Make my monday: #228 Outdoor summer fun
Aud SentimentsChallenge: #314 Shaker a/o Summer + sentiment
Creative Fingers: #280 Anything goes
TicTacToe challenge: #250 

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Super card Gerrina, I love your little squirrels. It’s been warm and sunny here for a few days now. Hopefully it will continue.
    Liz xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Kleurig en vrolijk zoals bij een zonnige dag past :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love the big bloom and the squirrels are fun!!!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Come and join us in the paddling pool! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such super cute squirrels - remind me of Miss Suzy - did you ever read those books? Loved them as a kid, lol. Very sweet card! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A wonderful card Gerrina - very cute squirrels (so glad you 'saved' them), and I love the colour of the hydrangea bloom
    Blessings
    Maxine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely bloom and fun Squirrels, like you one of my favourite wild animals, they are such fun to watch in the garden, we have grey and black ones. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and following the option.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the cute squirrels and beautiful flower.
    Carol x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. They are very sweet and they are with one of my fav flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. That's a gorgeous bloom and I love the addition of those adorable squirrels!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a glorious bloom - and those squirrels are SO cute Gerrina. Nice work.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Bedankt voor je berichtje! Ik lees ze elke keer met veel plezier.
Thanks for your comment! I read them with great pleasure.

Creatieve groetjes, Gerrina