Natuurlijk hou je als je het stencil schoonmaakt ook weer een achtergrond over. Van het stencil dat ik hier gebruikte trok ik ook weer een print. Die gaf de afbeelding niet zo heel duidelijk weer, dus heb ik het stencil er weer opgelegd en daardoor met DI markers getekend, die ik later, nadat ik het stencil eraf had gehaald, weer uitgewassen heb met een kwast en wat water.
Nog een tekst erbij en dat was het...
Ik laat hier alles zien wat ik maak; per jaar zijn er misschien 2-3 dingen waar ik aan begin er waar de stempelhulp verschoof of het papier niet het helemaal juiste was voor de techniek die ik aan het doen was die halverwege in de papierbak belanden. Hoe doe jij dat? Mogen alleen die projecten waar je helemaal tevreden over bent op je blog komen? Of laat jij ook alles zien?
Of course cleaning the stencil leaves you with yet again a background print as well. pulled a print from the stencil I used here; it didn't show the image very clearly, so I placed the stencil over it and drew the it by using Distress markers. I blended it out with water and a brush after removing the stencil.
Just added some text and some new washitape and that was it...
I show everything I make here; perhaps two or thee times a year I start a project and the stamphelp shifts or the paper isn't suitable for the technique I am doing, and that ends up in the paperbin halfway through. How do you handle it? Do you only post projects you're completely happy with on your blog? Or do you show everything?
Gebruikte materialen:
Used materials:
Stempels: Onbekend
Stencil: Onbekend
Inkt: DO Black soot, Versafine Clair Nocturne
Overige: Aquarelpapier met daarop een stencil schoongemaakt, diverse kleuren DI Markers, kwast en water
Creatieve groetjes,
Gerrina
Met dit project doe ik mee bij:
I am entering this project at:
Creative Fingers: #329 Anything goes
A perfect time for craft: Anything goes
Lil Patch Crafty Friends challenge: #285 Anything goes
Addicted To Stamps and more: #525 Die-cuts a/o stencils
Just Us Girls: #839


Drawing around the image was a great way to make her more visible, Gerrina. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove your artistic use of the stencil, Gerrina! This is fabulous. Thanks for playing along at JUGs!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOutlining the image really gives it focus, Gerrina and I love the autumn colours you chose.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Hugs,
Carol x